Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Shoutouts

Two of my teens, Brian and Chris, preached Sunday night. They did awesomely, and I'm uberproud. They laid their hearts on the line, which is risky, but the only way to do it.

Blair turns 17 today. She's an amazing young lady who's journey in Christ comes through everything she is and does. All this, while being really real, which certainly isn't a given with 17-year-olds.

Leah turned 14 last Thursday. I was going to stop by to wish her a Happy Birthday, but I got too busy. Happy birthday, Leah.

Dustin got me out of a potentially huge jam Friday evening. Muchas gracias.

Seed Spreader started a really intriguing, and I'm pretty sure important, train of thought in this post. Then he left us all hanging.

He's a youth pastor who's keeping it real, even in his blogosphere, which is most certainly not a given. I've enjoyed his stuff, and he's been in my thoughts and prayers.

C'mon, man - keep going with your thought. You're killing me here.

- - - -

Oh, and the baptistfunkrevolution has begun.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jim said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

BFR fo' life, Word!

And such.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

HI Mr. Mike!!

9:39 PM  
Blogger Tessa said...

Hey, I put the links for my other blogs in my profile under intrest if you want to look at them. And I would email you, but I dont really know yor email address...So yea..

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home